All photography provided by Melissa Lonsk
The stereotypical image of old lady shoving a bunch of brochures in your face and telling you where you should go is gone. Today's travel agent builds relationships within the industry and with clients to offer the best personalized experience for travelers.
- Connect with clients to understand their travel needs and desires and create their dream vacation.
- Curate the overwhelming options to eliminate the stress and anxiety clients often feel when planning a vacation on their own.
- Save clients’ time and give them peace of mind knowing their precious vacation time is in the hands of a professional.
- Leverage vendor relationships to provide clients with exclusive amenities and upgrades.
- Use industry connections to add a personal touch to every trip.
- Help troubleshoot when any unforeseen issues arise.
- Build lifelong relationships with clients to refine and customize service to the best possible level.
- Family/Multi-generational travel
- Bachelor/Bachelorette weekends
- Knowledgeable in destinations around the world with a special focus on:
- New Zealand